Robust technology for important tasks
Neuron Sensors er utviklet for å virke overalt, hele tiden. En viktig oppgave for mange av våre sensorer er å passe på folk, dyr, råstoff og kostbart utstyr i krevende miljø. Det betyr at sensorene må være robuste slik at de alltid varsler før det går galt.
- See uptime, pressure and temperature of equipment
- Measure voltage and high temperatures
- Digitize analogue equipment
- Get smarter production and predictive maintenance
- See temperature and uptime of pumps and cooling systems
- Measure traffic in doors
- Get increased security and control over equipment
- Get faster overview and prevent accidents
- Measure indoor climate (temperature and humidity)
- Discover water on the floor
- See temperature of cables and power boards
- Get safer buildings and easier maintenance
- Robust wireless sensors that can be used almost everywhere
- Seafood, transportation, agriculture, HoReCa
- Data in your app or via our API
- Developed and manufactured in Norway
Sensors provide a new perspective
Knowledge is essential to efficient operations, safety, maintenance routines and innovation. Robust NEURON sensors will provide you with real-time information about your processes, machines, buildings and vessels.
The RH sensor help you take care of people, animals, buildings and machines.
We have three different temperature sensors: surface, air and PT100.
Neuron open/closed monitors the traffic in your doors and drawers.
Neuron light sensor see whether signal lamps or room lightning is on or off.
Neuron digitalizator digitizes and uploads data from analogue instruments.
The Neuron pressure sensor measures air and liquid pressure.
Robus gateways that transmit data via ethernet or GSM.
Web and app
You get instant access to real-time and historical sensor data online.
On July 15 this summer, Kjetil Blokkum and the brothers Frode and Jostein Johansen, cram into a crappy Skoda in… mer
A few days ago, Neuron sensors was the first solution to be presented when Innovation Norway presented theexplorer, a digital… mer